Sunday, May 4, 2008


Look at this goofy picture of
Logan
He is so fun to have around almost all of the time.He may act goofy but there is a lot going on with his great spirit! Today was a great day for a lot of reasons. Logan received his
Patriarchal Blessing
from Patriarch Arnold Johnson. It was an amazing blessing! I won't look at Logan the same way again. He has a lot of good things to do with his life!He was also set apart in the Teachers quorum this morning by President Bishop Steven Taylor. That blessing just went right along with his blessing in the afternoon. The Gospel is so
AMAZING!
I'm so thankful for the Priesthood and for good worthy men. What a great opportunity for all my children including Ashley to be there to feel of this great spirit today. We almost all fasted as a family today for our family with special needs and concerns in mind. We have already had great miracles this day.We all broke our fast together at Susie's home and had Delicious food and dessert! We are so very blessed with the richest family. I am so blessed to be a mother to such righteous children. It will be a great day when we are all together in the Temple. Today felt like a little piece of Heaven on earth!!!!!<

3 comments:

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

HOLY SPIRITUAL WEEKEND! Blessings, baptisms, fasting, prayers. I bet you all will have a great week now too! :)

Charlotte said...

I can't believe how old Logan is! I barely recognize him! Sounds like a perfect weekend.

Tammy said...

It was a perfect weekend! Especially for my family! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family! I am blessed! I am so glad I have such an amazing sister! I love you!!! I couldn't make it without you!!