Saturday, May 3, 2008




Wow these days go by so quickly. Jake got baptised a Member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints today. It was a great day the spirit was so strong! We all enjoyed being all together with family and good friends who feel like family. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is TRUE! Im so thankful for the Great Gift of the HOLY GHOST! I don't know what I would do without it. It helps me with every decision I make. I hope to share this great gospel gift with as many people I can. I don't know what I would do without it! This gospel is truly the Advantage plan of our Heavenly Father! I'm so greatful to have such an amazing family as well. WE are so richly blessed with having the gospel and an amazing family tree all around!

1 comment:

Steph said...

auh that's super cute! by the way I love the scrapbookiness of your blog :)