Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothersday Was GREAT! My sweet family is so good t...
Mothersday Was GREAT! My sweet family is so good to me. Danny worked so hard to buy and organize and cook a wonderful dinner for all eleven of us. MY MOM and DAD came over and joined us to CELEBRATE MOTHERS DAY! We made homemade ice cream and had the Sir mans and Susie , Julie ,Becky, and Heidi's cute boys drop in for dessert and some Trampoline time. We all visited and enjoyed being together! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mother and Grandmother to my children. I can't imagine being raised by anyone else. She is so strong in her testimony of the Gospel and such a great example of motherhood. She has always been so giving and thoughtful of all her children's needs and wants. So willing to help you with whatever she can and if she can't she will pray to help where she can't. She is such a wonderful Mother I wish everyone could have a mother like her. I want to be like her when I grow up. I am so blessed to be able to be a mother That is a miracle I will forever be so grateful for. I hope that I will be able to do the Lords will and be a good mother. I need all the help I can get from above and pray for strength and guidance everyday. I don't know what I would do without prayer and the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I'm so grateful my mother and father made the choices they did to be active in the church and to teach us all by living it so well.Our family is and has been truly blessed by the great family we have!

No comments: